Terms & Conditions
- On the Platform, the page “http://www.inspowercommunity.org” (hereafter referred to as “Inspower Community”) allows users to support fundraising campaigns that involve collecting donations for specific Inspower Community projects.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully. If you do not wish to be bound by these Terms of Service, you should not continue to use or access the Website or its associated services.
- You acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood these Terms of Service and you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service each time you use the Website.
- These Terms of Service may change or be updated from time to time. You must check for updates whenever you access the Website. The latest version of these Terms of Service will govern any usage by you of the Website and its associated services from the date we post the revised version on the Website.
- Contributors must be individuals of adult age, individuals of at least 13 years of age acting with the permission of their legal representative(s), or companies.
- Fundraising campaign goals are indicative and contributions made towards this goal are not reimbursed. All contributions made are put towards the specific project supported and Inspower Community will not add any costs or fees.
- Postings, messages, texts, files, images, photos, videos and other material displayed, published or transmitted by Inspower Community is material received from our partners in Africa and which is eligible to be used on the Inspower Community website. Inspower Community may also use pictures free to use found in Internet. Inspower Community cannot be held liable for visitors/contributors posts, messages, texts, files, images, photos, videos and other material published on the Inspower Community website.
- Inspower Community cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from a Cause/Project failure due to external factors. Inspower Community confirms that the whole amount collected will be transferred to our partners.
- Donations can be made via PayPal, via credit or debit card, or through direct bank transfer. All PayPal and credit/debit Donations are processed by PayPal under the terms of your agreement with PayPal. Transaction fees apply accordingly.
- You cannot change or cancel a Donation, once the Payment has been processed.
- Donations will be processed in the currency that is indicated on the campaign and payment pages. If a donation is made in a different currency, conversion fees may apply, and may be charged to you by your financial institution.
- Inspower Communityi is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, specific or derived damage, including damage resulting from loss of earnings, loss, loss of enjoyment, loss of use, loss of data or other intangible losses (even if Inspower Community was informed that these losses could occur), resulting from users’ access to and use of Inspower Community and the Platform, users’ inability to access and use Inspower Community, or any other related issue.
- If you have any questions about this Terms & Conditions, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us at email@example.com.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Inspower Community website may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To send periodic emails
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. This policy was generated using privacypolicies.com
This document was last updated on April 14, 2017